Happy Super Bowl Sunday, hope you’re having some relaxing fun today. We hosted a small family gathering and vegan taco party for it. I almost cancelled the plans after a tough week at work, I had a very nasty reality check this week on how bad job stress is impacting me that is prompting a lot of thinking and planning. A not so interesting saga, I know, but my excuse for lacking in photos and interesting eats. Having a cute buddy at home always ready to be there during challenging times helps. Now that he has a ramp up to our bed, he has decided our pillows are much more comfortable than his beds, especially when clean and warm from the dryer.
Lots of the usual sautés, salads, and protein pasta with Trader Joe’s vegan parmesan.
More tofu stir fries, Thai takeout, and simple soup to combat dental pain.
I did try Trader Joe’s Tofu Scramble this weekend and it looks mostly like the picture as well as being simple to microwave – that’s a plus. Hearty with nice kick and texture.
Back at it tomorrow to make the best of this week and I hope you can too starting with the list.
- Best vegan eats at Disney World.
- Best vegan protein powders.
- Best vegan running shoes.
- Vegan tofu cheesecake recipe. Yum.
- Best vegan chocolate brands.
- The Impossible Burger of vegan ice cream. I got to try it!
- And this Rainbow Vegan Grilled Cheese.
- Benefits of vegan wine.
- No bake vegan peanut butter cheezecake.
- New vegan products to look forward to.