Back to the grind for the new year with busy work weeks, but Miko has been having a wonderful week getting walks, eating plentiful amounts of cooked sweet potato, enjoying his vast collection of warm blankets and using his ramp to freely enjoy the heated bed pad on our bed.
I have been enjoying getting back to deal hunting at Grocery Outlet, my happy shopping place that is never crazy crowded.
And getting back to our new Amy’s Drive Thru with my mom for sweet potato fries and The Rachel salad. Other eats this week have been more large salads, Chana Masala veggie rice, and soy curl sautés.
Also enjoyed a tasty pasta dish using Big Mountain Foods Lion’s Mane Mushroom Crumble blended into marinara for a delicious combo.
And there was Thai tofu curry take-out Friday as we decided to avoid going to a crowded restaurant until Omicron settles down and a simple miso angel hair pasta veggie dish with plenty of leftovers for weekday lunches.
Boo on back to a long work week tomorrow, but it’s been a productive and relaxing weekend. I hope you have a great week energized by this positive list.
- How to beat the post holiday blues. Because they are real and maybe even more intense this year.
- Easy recipes for Veganuary.
- Cold Stone Creamery finally offering vegan.
- Many reasons to go vegan in this list.
- Cook like a vegan celebrity.
- Excited and hope I can try KFC’s vegan chicken.
- And Chipotle’s vegan chorizo.
- Vegan air fryer recipes.
- Best vegan frozen meals.