I am sad to see this lovely, long holiday weekend end after many relaxing days and great food. And gorgeous weather for outdoor runs.
Cool, beautiful fall colors, and not a cloud in sight. I know we need rain, but I can enjoy this too.
Ron got out to Panda Express to try the Beyond Orange “Chicken” bowl and was not disappointed.
The flavors and texture worked with simple noodles. Now I need to plan a trip to try it!
In the cooler weather and decadent holiday eating, I have been trying to keep it simple and healthy where I can with homemade soy curl noodle soup and a huge chickpea and spinach salad.
But there was also the Plant Based Beef Burrito Bowl frozen meal from the Tattooed Chef for a simple work lunch with a nice kick.
More simple soy curl and noodle soup with turmeric and veggies, vegan pizza and a tasty treat from Trader Joes, Vegetable Bird’s Nests with savory dipping sauce.
Thanksgiving at my sister’s house was great with Trader Joe’s Turkey-less Stuffed Roast with Gravy and a large selection of vegan side dishes.
When we recovered from so much food and drinking the next day, we got out of the house to get a Christmas Tree. And had a large spinach salad for lunch after so much rich eating, then tackled leftovers in moderation with steamed squash for dinner.
Back to a 5-day work week this week, rough! But looking forward to more downtime for the holidays and getting further into the spirit. I hope you have a great week and find the list a festive start.
- How to eat vegan on a budget.
- Add to your travel wish list with this.
- Vegan advent calendars.
- Cory Booker takes on factory farming.
- Essential vegan Trader Joe’s products.
- Vegan butternut squash soup.
- Vegan sugar cookie recipe.
- Luxury market is embracing veganism.
- Excited about this vegan Nutella alternative.
- And this vegan cheddar cheese recipe.
- This simple vegan pie could impress for the holidays.
- Vegan coats for travel.