Here we are at Sunday again and me mentally preparing to face another work week – I can do this, yeah. It’s interesting times here and I’m sure everywhere. I hope everyone is hanging in there. Miko has been very happy to hang out chilling in the AC and being a sweet buddy to us.
It’s been an interesting week of eats with simple soy curl stir fries, salads, and veggie tempeh sautés using up garden veggies.
I discovered a new plant based simmer sauce at Grocery Outlet that brought a tempeh and Brussels sprouts stir fry to life with strong lime curry flavor.
And a new vegan pizza that was delicious with added Miyoko’s Vegan Mozz and artichoke hearts.
We had a fun family gathering at my sister’s Saturday where I enjoyed a huge salad and vegan eggplant parmesan using Violife Parm.
And watched the other dogs have a blast playing and chilling in water buckets in the backyard where Miko would have nothing to do with water or the muddy mess made.
It’s been a good week and great weekend here, hope it was for you too and you have a great week ahead starting with this list.
- By CHLOE is becoming Beatnic.
- Los Angeles vegan gift guide. Fun trip inspiration.
- Vegan food festivals worth traveling for.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones launches vegan sneakers.
- Top vegan-friendly cities in the world.
- 7 celebrities who went vegan and why.
- Luxury vegan clothing store for dogs.
- Crispy wontons with sesame dipping sauce. Yum.