Still wrapping my head around Thanksgiving being less than a week away, this year has both flown by and felt like it’s actually been 5 years long at the same time. That can’t be healthy. But hanging with a sweet work from home buddy who loves his soft blanket and being near my desk is.
And taking taking him for gorgeous fall walks with family and taking in the scenery.
There have been some great eats this week from Ron’s beans and rice with Trader Joe’s Soy Chorizo, a huge salad, cheesy chickpea breakfast sauté with veggies, and spicy Thai tofu takeout.
Also a simple tempeh stir fry with a hasselback potato that I had to share.
Papa Murphy’s vegan take and bake pizza with chocolate and wine for a laid back Friday evening.
Delicious vegan Mongolian “beef” and Kung Pao tofu from Pho Vegan Asian Cuisine enjoyed outside since indoor dining is closed here again.
Keeping it simple with another tempeh veggie stir fry with tamari and lentil soup loaded with carrots and potatoes.
And I tried Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame & Spirulina Spaghetti in a simple dish.
While it was good, the spirulina added an interesting flavor to the spaghetti that was not my favorite and I will probably avoid it in pasta alternatives.
It was a busy week with a lot going on at work that went quickly, but also stressful. I am thankful to have so much going on, but it can be overwhelming too. We got into The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix which I guess a lot of people are, it’s a great show. So many great shows and so little time! But more time next week with a couple of days off and small outdoor gathering – should be fun! Hopefully this list is too.
- Vegan baked goods you can have shipped in for the holidays.
- Vegan roasts reviewed for the holidays.
- New vegan finds at Target.
- 65-year-old bodybuilder makes vegan look good.
- Vegan pies you can have shipped in.
- Earth friendly vegan gifts.
- 9 vegan and sustainable face masks.
- Vegan bags to add to your wish list.
- Another vegan holiday gift guide. I need lots of inspiration this year.
- Vegan holiday dessert recipes.
- Best vegan slippers.
- Do you need protein powder?
- And this looks amazing!