Taking it day by day sums up this
week month year. It was a crazy busy week that flew by. We did have good air quality and it was so nice to return to running outside regularly, gotta enjoy that while I can! I only worked from home one day this week and had a cute little work buddy snoozing next to me.
It’s almost Sacramento Vegan Chef Challenge time! Despite the challenges this year, I am so excited we are moving forward with it and having new dining adventures! Especially since eats have not been that adventurous at home with more salads, stir fries, quinoa dishes, and leftovers.
I started getting into the fall spirit with Trader Joe’s Maple Oat Beverage in coffee, it’s delicious! And we have been enjoying being able to dine in again at Pho Vegan Asian Cuisine once a week. The spicy mushroom tofu and lemongrass dishes hit the spot for a break from a busy day.
Ron surprised me with a Papa Murphy’s vegan pizza for dinner Friday and it was great topped with Trader Joe’s Mozzarella Style vegan shreds.
I have been trying to get outside more to make the most of the good air quality while we have it and this morning’s run was beautiful with clear skies and geese sightings.
And made another huge salad for dinner tonight with simple leftovers for a busy day tomorrow.
We also got out for a little shopping today checking out Whole Foods and Grocery Outlet for new products and deals. Just wow on the vegan cheese selection at Grocery Outlet, jackpot!
And now just combating the Sunday blues trying to get pumped for another week at work. Hopefully things are going okay for everyone, let’s focus on the positives with this list.
- New vegan pepperoni launching from Hormel.
- Vegan options keep getting better in Las Vegas.
- 27 vegan Thanksgiving recipes. Wow, that’s almost here.
- Snoop Dogg getting help to change his diet.
- Vegan friendly burrito chains ranked.
- Vegan race car driver Lewis Hamilton in 100 most influential people of 2020.
- The challenge of being a vegan doctor today. Very interesting read.
- Pairing vegan cheese and wine. Yum.
- Vegan creamsicles at Costco.
- Vegan ice cream sales are booming.