Or trying to, it’s not easy these days with so much going on! It has been a busy and not too exciting week here again. It’s getting hotter, so Miko is happy to stretch out in the cool air conditioning after a long walk. But he’ll make an exception for warm blankets that just came out of the dryer.
Still trying to eat healthy here and focus on staying healthy mentally, lots of salads, fruit, rice stir fries, and tofu stir fries.
There has also been veggie wrap takeout from Zest Kitchen, vegan pizza, spicy vegan Thai takeout, and more salad.
Goodness, not an exciting week here! But there was a deal hunting trip to Grocery Outlet where I found Kite Hill Chive Cream Cheese which is amazingly delicious with crackers!
And a nice run this morning to take in the scenery before the heat kicked in. Oh, and a delicious marinara veggie saute with vegan parm, yum!
But, yeah, not a super exciting week. Things are opening back up here, but not really with so many new cases and tensions, so I’m not rushing out to eat out, go to the movies, or to get back to the gym. We spent a lot of time deep cleaning and re-arranging the house, playing games, and watching movies this weekend which wasn’t bad. I hope you’re staying safe an healthy!
- New vegan cooking show on Amazon Prime!
- Vegan cheesy snacks.
- Trader Joe’s launches a new vegan cheese. I’ll admit, I’m addicted to trying as many vegan cheeses as I can.
- Vegan ice cream bread? I might need to try this.
- These vegan masterpieces are too pretty to eat!
- Epic vegan comfort salads.
- Vegan face masks. Yes!
- 40 easy vegan diners for everyone.
- Vegan Jerk Tofu, yum.
- Celebrities to follow for vegan inspiration.
- Pineapple Teriyaki Fried Quinoa. Wow.
- 10 funny podcasts to combat 2020.