Happy Easter and a very unusual one, right? No big family parties this year which has been tough. On our 3rd week of shelter in place mandate here, things are still strange. We’re trying to make the best of it, I am still enjoying sunset runs in place of the gym and this week got to see a super moon and grazing goats.
Lots and lots of dog walks lately, Miko got two super long walks today and got to visit with his buddy when my mom came over for a dog walk.
And lots of overcast interesting weather this week which has been gorgeous to see and also makes it easier to stay inside having happy hour with hubby and sharing peanut butter oatmeal with Miko.
I did get in a trip to Grocery Outlet this week which was great for deal hunting, but also strange shopping with a mask and with new precautions.
Still enjoying lots of outdoor time on neighborhood trails and seeing fun projects and giveaways from neighbors like a bucket of aloe plants for free to add to our garden.
Eats have still been basic and strange as I’m struggling a bit to find a routine working from home and feeling lethargic, lots of simple sautes and salads.
And sweet hubby made this Vegan Holiday Ham recipe with mashed potatoes and green beans for a simple and fun Easter dinner.
It’s back to the grind tomorrow with part time in the office this week and working from home which still feels so strange. Not complaining, but working to take breaks and get out of the house more when working from home which is a challenge lately. Hopefully this list will be a happy boost to your week.
- How to sleep during anxious times.
- More fashion brands are banning fur.
- Vegan meat sales surge during coronavirus.
- Study links dairy with breast cancer.
- Rihanna introducing vegan leather to her fashion brand.
- Such an awesome gesture from Miyoko’s.
- Vegan cooking YouTube channels to enjoy while stuck inside.
- Coronavirus, Underlying Health Conditions, and Diet. Great listen from The Exam Room.
- Excited about this plastic-free personal care company!
- Vegan makeup on Amazon.
- Where to shop for stylish vegan shoes.
- More vegan celebrities.
- Beginner’s guide to exercising at home.
- Make workout games out of binge watching shows.