Fall is here in full force with bright leaves, cool temps, and rain.
Perfect weather to indulge in a seasonal simple comfort food, hearty stews. And mine have been including lots of red potatoes this week since we’re working through a large bag of them. Below soy curls, red potatoes, and celery with a simple broth from tomato paste, mustard, and a garlic seasoning blend. It made great leftovers for simple work lunches.
There was also vegan sweet potato mac with peas for a simple dinner and a turmeric tofu sauté with more red potatoes.
Another simple tofu stir fry with pan fried delicata squash.
More simple turmeric soy curl soup and a hearty stew with chickpea pasta, lentils, and veggies.
There has been some eating out too, Ron and I had lunch at Amy’s Drive Thru with The Super Salad, vegan chili cheese fries, and vegan burger.
Vegan Thai takeout Friday night after a long week and the oil-free version of Kung Pao Tofu from Pho Vegan Asian Cuisine.
Tonight I kept things simple using up more red potatoes with a kicky garlic soy curl pan fried dish adding onions, peas, and spinach with a very filling dish.
And I am very stocked with leftovers to get me through the week now and hoping for a great week ahead for everyone starting with the list.
- Vegan brunch recipes.
- Vegan Thanksgiving recipes.
- Vegan leave-in conditioners.
- Must try vegan recipes for the season.
- Globally inspired vegan recipes.
- Inspiring interviews for World Vegan Month.
- Health benefits of going vegan.
- More vegan Thanksgiving recipes.
- Vegan restaurants in London.
- I must try this soup recipe.
- Hot vegan restaurants in NYC.
- Hannah’s Caramelized Onion & Shiitake Galette looks amazing.