I am still in a funk recovering from an ablation procedure and dealing with complications while waiting anxiously to determine if the procedure was a success or another will be needed in 6 months and being frustrated about not feeling good enough to get back into a fitness routine to deal with the stress and anxiety. Just trying to take it day by day and keep positive, but it’s not easy. I have been trying to eat healthy with more salads and simple stir fries.
Friday night we tried vegan frozen pizzas from Tattooed Chef that were delicious with a good crust texture and decent vegan cheese.
And went out for vegan Thai dishes Saturday with my sister before seeing Nikki Glaser’s stand up.
Today I had a great lunch of veggie sushi at Mikuni’s to celebrate my mom’s birthday. Then kept it simple for dinner with steamed spaghetti squash and a tofu spinach sauté. So back to the grind tomorrow, boo. Another EKG appointment to determine if a medication adjustment is needed during recovery for the next few months and I really hope not. Hopefully it will be a better week for me and everyone starting with the list.
- Best vegan lipstick brands.
- New oat milk vegan options from Ben & Jerry’s.
- Popular vegan desserts to make.
- 3-ingredient chocolate rice cakes look yum.
- So does this Apple Cinnamon Olive Oil Cake.
- Scrambled chickpeas for tasty vegan breakfast wrap.
- New vegan options from Lindt.
- Vegan Halloween treats to treat yourself.
- Vegan Chinese recipes to make at home.
- Disassembling the meat-eaters anti-vegan bias.
- Vegan Mushroom Wellington recipe, yum.