Well this weekend flew by too fast! Hopefully a good week ahead. I had an, uh, disappointing lunch at work last week for a co-worker’s going away pizza party.
Yeah, plain bagged salad was the only vegan option. All the dressings were not vegan and even the croutons had milk in them. Luckily there was a stash of vegan bars in my work bag, lol.
We celebrated our wedding anniversary this week with vegan Thai takeout Ron sweetly picked up because I had to work late.
This week was a bit of a blur being busy, lots of simple eats from tomato tempeh sautés, meal salads with miso, ginger, and carrot dressing. And the Super Salad from Amy’s Drive Thru with miso dressing.
More spinach salad with tempeh, sprouts, and tomatoes from our garden. And using up more zucchini in a creamy soy curl and turmeric sauté.
There was also BBQ’d vegan ribs with chopped and sautéed Patty Pan squash from our garden.
And more Patty Pan squash in a tofu stir fry, I am getting my summer squash fix for sure! Also the Eggplant Panini from Zest Kitchen which was wonderful. Back to the grind tomorrow and hoping it’s a great week for everyone starting with the list.
- Vegan dessert ideas.
- Ingredient to set vegan cheesecakes.
- Vegan dietician shares go to breakfasts.
- Vegan seafood is getting interesting!
- Simple veggie soba noodles.
- Easy vegan school lunch ideas.
- Vegan diet has significantly less climate impact.
- How to eat vegan at Subway.
- Hack to make simple vegan queso.
- I want to watch this and I don’t.