It’s been an interesting week here, not sure I am ready for the weekend to end after a productive day of Costco shopping and re-planting our garden. And getting some outdoor time to take in spring weather. There has also been salads, simple tofu summer squash stir fries, and a creamy turmeric sauté.
I tried a new vegan find, Dr. McDougall’s Vegan Chili Bean Soup that was delicious topped with vegan cheddar shreds.
Had great beans and rice made by Ron, stepped out to Zest Kitchen for lunch, had more salad, and a simple red cabbage and soy curl stir fry.
And stepped out to Amy’s Drive Thru for the Super Salad and Sweet Potato Fries Friday, then out for spicy vegan Thai Dishes.
It’s been a fun weekend and hopefully a good week ahead for everyone starting with the list.
- Best vegan airline snacks.
- This Vegan Congee recipe sounds perfect.
- Fermented tofu to make vegan cheese dip.
- Vegan backpack gift guide.
- Subscribe to these vegan podcasts.
- Vegan leather jackets.
- Quick vegan dessert recipes.
- Eating vegan at Noodles & Company.
- 2-Ingredients Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies.