It has been a beautiful chilly week with rain, something we need lots of. The geese at my job do not seem to mind, they love to get right into people’s path and growl if they get too close walking between buildings. I need to try that at Costco. We spent a lot of time cleaning up leaves last weekend and need to do it again after the storms this week, lol.
I have been trying to get back to a healthier place this week, but that is tough with the holiday celebrating. There have been simple salads and soy curl sautés.
And tofu stir fries with steamed squash and simple soy curl turmeric noodle soup.
But also spicy Thai takeout and gorgeous dishes from Zest Kitchen for lunch multiple times this week, I don’t think I could ever get tired of the Autumn Harvest bowl.
And a lunch date with Ron at Pho Vegan Asian Cuisine where steamy noodles are always a welcome comfort food.
Where did the weekend go? Back to it tomorrow morning, but lets start with positives on the list.
- Working effectively when you’re overwhelmed.
- 25 accidently vegan cookies.
- Vegan perfume gift guide.
- Best vegan nuggets and recipes to make your own.
- How a vegan lifestyle helps the environment.
- Vegan beauty gifts.
- More vegan gift ideas.
- Funniest vegan commercials.
- Vegan chili recipe perfect for winter.
- Futurevores, I like it.