Less than a week, Christmas is less than a week away! Still wrapping my head around that, does not feel real yet even though I ran some frantic last minute shopping errands today to prepare before going into the work week. And we’re trying to get more into the spirit here creating a crazy gingerbread Christmas tree and I made some progress on the puzzle, lol.
Trying to keep it healthier at home around the holiday decadent eating with simple potato sauté’s, salads, and Ron batch cooked brown rice for easy stir fries this week.
And another simple potato soy curl sauté, brown rice kale stir fry, and turmeric comfort noodle soup.
There was also the Butternut Panini from Zest Kitchen for lunch one day and another simple potato sauté with tempeh.
We had a bit more fun last night making decadent vegan pizzas with goodies we found from Grocery Outlet. And yes, I put broccoli on my pizza.
Back to work tomorrow, hopefully a good week before some holiday down time. And hopefully this list brings you some cheer.
- This Vegan Tofu Posole recipe looks delicious.
- Edible vegan cookie dough. Yes please.
- Viral vegan recipes to try.
- Vegan winter boots.
- Best vegan cheeses ranked.
- Stress relieving vegan foods.
- Best vegan hot chocolate.
- Quick and simple vegan pasta recipes.
- Best vegan recipes of 2022.
- Vegan 2022 – The Film.
- Vegan gifts for everyone.