Sorry for that title, not feeling very creative currently. But am feeling spring with beautiful sunshine and warming temps after a lot of rain this week. Whew, it was a busy week. Our company hosted a vaccine clinic that I volunteered for and was crazy busy the first day with a rush of people, and much more organized and less chaotic the 2nd day. Long days, but a lot was accomplished.
It’s been a relaxing weekend so far at home, Miko loving cuddle time at home and long walks in the sunshine. For me the beautiful post-rain views from our backyard and we got to enjoy our new patio set yesterday with clear skies.
Lots of fun eats this week, large salads, tempeh stir fries, potatoes, cabbage, carrots, and Beyond Sausage for St. Patrick’s day, and more simple veggie sautés with leftovers for work lunches.
Friday night we had a pizza night, Ron found new vegan pizzas to try, Clo-Clo Vegan Pizzas with gluten free veggie crusts, which we customized with additional crushed garlic, Miyoko’s Vegan Mozz, and olives.
And I had a huge salad last night with Trader Joe’s vegan Carrot Ginger Miso dressing with steamed artichokes.
It was delicious because it’s been ages since we’ve had artichokes – need to keep them in the rotation. Now I am motivating myself for a run and finishing laundry and other chores before another work week. I hope you have a great week and this list makes a good start.
- Looking forward to another trip to Portland to try these.
- Amazon’s vegan cooking show is doing well.
- This vegan tuna recipe sounds simple and delicious.
- Animal welfare is a priority to most vegans.
- Best store bought vegan soups. New ones on this list I need to find!
- Vegan TikTok videos are a hit.
- Target is stepping up with vegan oat milk ice cream bars. Yum.
- And Stella McCartney with vegan mushroom leather.
- This Chickpea & Quinoa Grain Bowl sounds perfect.
- Must to on a vegan breakfast sandwich tour in LA!
- What Travis Barker eats.