It’s smokey here again with the latest wildfires in the area which has been a bit of a bummer, I had nice dinner plans for us last night for patio dining that we canceled because the air quality was not healthy. Things are improving today thankfully and I was able to take Miko for a long walk.
I have been terrible about snapping pics this week, so much is going on at work and I’ve been feeling burned out to do much else outside of work lately and looking forward to things settling down and hopefully they will soon. Lots of simple stir fries and salads this week, I need to get more creative in the kitchen. Seriously.
And lunch at Pho Vegan Asian Cuisine where I did try a new and delicious crunchy fried noodle dish loaded with veggies.
There was also spicy Thai tofu takeout and a simple dinner at home of black bean spaghetti with marinara with Miyoko’s Smoked Mozz melted in for a creamy and delicious combo.
And I had a little plate of plain black bean spaghetti at the table to share with Miko because he is our spoiled table buddy.
Now we’re having a quiet day before heading to a friends house for a socially distanced Sacramento Vegan Chef Challenge take out dinner that should be fun before heading into another busy work week. I hope all is going well for you and you have a great week starting with the list.
- Homemade holiday gift ideas.
- Relaxing into a structured day. Interesting read when structure seems to be such a challenge now.
- Why cardio and strength training are important.
- Plant based jerky uses science.
- There’s a virtual vegan program for seniors.
- Why some wines are vegan and some aren’t.
- Best vegan pumpkin products at Trader Joe’s.
- The future of vegan leather.
- 3 vegan desserts to impress non-vegans.