Ugh, here we are at Sunday night again. This weekend flew by after a busy week, but we got some relaxing in too. The pups have been extra cuddly and lazy with the heat.
This has been a week of getting creative with leftovers because I had a ton after out Father’s Day gathering and office pizza lunch. I made a big batch of chickpea curry saute that made a few meals. And a huge salad and stir fries for easy leftovers. I also had a lot of Mexican quinoa to work through after Father’s Day.
We did manage to get out to lunch one day at Pho Vegan Asian Cuisine for my favorite Kung Pao Tofu.
And had an office pizza lunch/meeting were a large veggie pizza with vegan cheese was ordered for me which I was very thankful for. But I ended up taking the rest of the pizza home and having leftovers from it for a few meals. It was delicious with a savory, seasoned crust and perfectly thin sliced mushrooms and black olives. Since it was from a local pizza place, we’re looking forward to going there soon.
By Friday night, I was tired of leftovers and we headed out for spicy Tofu Thai dishes that were delicious.
And this morning I made cheesy vegan grits with spinach for a post run breakfast. Then we needed to do a little clothes shopping for hubby and stopped at Zest Kitchen for a delicious lunch of chipotle tacos and a cheezy veggie quesadilla.
It was a good weekend that I’m a little bummed flew by so fast because last week was so busy at work that left me feeling a little blah. But hopefully this week will be better, especially with this great list to start it with.
- Best vegan finds at Costco.
- Drunk guys try vegan fast food.
- Replacing animal based food with plant-based food can feed a lot more of the world.
- Best vegan brunch in the Bay Area.
- Will vegan fast food help save the planet?
- Russell Brand discusses vegan. Listened to Russell’s Rich Roll podcast on my run, such an interesting guy.
- Mindfully shifting your approach to tasks. Something I need to do more of.
- 10 vegan products for your dog.
- 11 plant-based options at Starbucks.
- Best fake sausage for grilling. Grr, it’s not fake, it’s plant-based!
- How to tell if you’re boring. I can be very boring.
- Funny comments people hear after going vegan.
- Gotta try this vegan Thai mac.
- Sir Peter Jackson and James Cameron promote a meat-free future.
- When is it too hot to walk your dog?