And I had a blast with them trying and creating some wonderful dishes:
After so many nights of tempeh for dinner, I’m actually not sick of it. I discovered it’s a very versatile source of protein and fiber that works in so many fast and easy recipes for busy weeknights. It’s also a healthier and cheaper alternative to meat with wonderful benefits such as:
- It’s easier to digest than beans and other plant-based proteins due to the enzymes produced in the fermentation process.
- The protein in tempeh helps stabilize blood sugar.
- It has a nutty flavor with a satisfying, hearty texture.
- It’s a source of natural antibiotics.
- It’s a heart healthy protein.
- Tell my which Lightlife tempeh flavors you’d like to try from this link.
- Like Lightlife’s Facebook Page.
- Follow Lightlife on Twitter.
- Subscribe to Lightlife’s blog.
And leave a comment for each please. The winner will be selected in 7 days, good luck!